My Articles here
- भारत की दुर्गति और भविष्य
- उत्तिष्ठ भारत!
- भारत दर्शन : भारतीय मूल्यों व दिशा का अवलोकन
- About Aranyaani and How to join this effort?
- Uttisht Bharat
- Our videos
- Bharat Darshan - Revisiting the Philosophy of Bharat
- Arayaani Food Forests- Important Questions
- Aranyaani Philosophy and other methods
- Aranyaani Workers and Friends: bees and worms
- Cumulative Foolishness
- Transfer of poor folks' wealth through Education and Health
- Tragedy of rivers
- The hollow tree of Great Ayurveda
- Growing forest on a rocky and barren land
- Honey Bee Box and GM conspiracy
- My Experiments with free roaming poultry
- Making a pond live
- Planning sheet for food forest project in an area
- Book: "The Diary of a Snake Charmer"
- Working as Aranyaani Urban Business Unit
- Working on Aranyaani Projects as Volunteer
- Working as Aranyaani Team/ Trustee
Call for interest in Local Project Units:
If interested, please send a Whatsapp message on 8805717509.
Working on Aranyaani Projects as Volunteer:-
Please go through these two posts to understand what we are planning.
At present, the list of such project and their status is as follows:
- Thapla (Srinagar, Uttarakhand) : Advanced planning ; work to start
- Solan (himachal) : Some work started
- Hangho village (himachal) : Planning
- Aranyaani, Sohagpur : Ongoing
- Malpur, Dindori (near Narmada, MP): Advanced Planning
Not yet planned but will be next as ad hoc work already on:
- Various locations in MP
Communication tools for project team:
- Whatsapp group (private)
- Facebook group - public record keeping
What will be expected form the Project team:
- Everything that can be done and from planning, raising awareness, fund raising, guidance to locals, product making
- The idea is not a closed group execution but a larger and larger collaboration and awareness. That itself shall drive the project.
How to join the Project team:
Send a whatsap to 8805717509 with following info:
- Your facebook or any other profile
- Mention the project of your interest , from the Bold ones
- Mention why an interest here.
Please note we are NOT looking for folks wanting to Learn more about Nature, etc etc. We want very clear intent of commitment to execution.
Please do read: http://aranyaani.blogspot.com/2018/01/aranyaani-workers-employees-and-friends.html
Aranyaani Effort is centered around Life's Philosophy.
We promote ecologically sustainable food forests, involve more people and communities with it, and link them to products and services via Digital and other contemporary platforms. Today, our main platform is going to be Aranyaani Mobile Application.
Aranyaani Trust is the policy making body which makes sure that we do not indulge in unnatural and/ or exploitative practices in pursuit of revenue linkages. We need a diverse set of trustees to bring in the experience of different regions/ products/ ecologies and social impact.
At present, since the Trust does not have its own funding, its primary task is to make a policy document.
The Execution Roles are also designed in a manner that anyone can work here. The Entry is only limited by availability of a role and a genuine urge to work on that role.
We do NOT pay any salaries to anyone or give Jobs. You will do your own independent/ team role which has a remuneration tied to it based on performance.
Eligibility : Anyone above 14 years; no discrimination on education, etc.
Shifting Rule: By default, each role will have 3 to 6 month timeline; then will move within roles
Type of Roles:
- Trustees (40) (Aranyaani Trust Body) - to be drawn by nomination or team
- Executive Body (Statutory Directors)
- CEOs/ Heads (3) : Acting with non statutory responsibilities; hence anyone can take this role; Preferred young under 25. Access to all systems and information. Main role is to 1. Make sure policy is followed ; 2. Suggest projects at organisation level, 3. Coordinate day to day activities across functions.
-Strategy advisor (6)
- Consumer project heads (as many as segments)
- Food forest Project Coordinators (8 for now)
Natural foods and food forest work is only a medium to express humanity and establish ties again with nature.
Aranyaani effort is a very distributed one. All folks involved in Aranyaani effort be it volunteers, visitors and knowledge seekers, customers, villagers, land owners, our full time folks and institutional participants have played an important role to support the food forests - each contribution more valuable than anything else.
The following pictures selected randomly bear a testimony to this spirit and participation over years. These are just a few of the lot.
Welcome to stay in our food forest project sites!
3. THAPLA, SRINAGAR, Uttarakhand